K-Businesscom unterstützt als Digitalisierungspartner Unternehmen bei der Steigerung der Business Performance und Entwicklung neuer Geschäftsmodelle und agiert dabei als Berater, Systemlieferant und Dienstleistungsanbieter. Das umfangreiche Portfolio umfasst Lösungen für ICT-Infrastruktur, smarte Gebäude-, Medien- und Sicherheitstechnik sowie Outsourcing-Services. Umfassendes Know-how und eine Vielzahl von erfolgreichen Use Cases machen K-Businesscom zum idealen Begleiter bei der digitalen Transformation.
Ihr ProfilSmart masterminds need good skills. Here is what we need and expect from you for being successful together - if you cannot fulfil all of them yet, do not worry: together with us you can further develop your skills with training courses and strengthen your knowledge - after all, no one is born a master.
- Technical college degree (eg. HTL) / bachelor’s degree or equivalent technical work experience.
- Preferably first hands-on experience in Service Monitoring Tools (eg. Splunk, Nagios, Spectrum, open source).
- Knowledge in IP networking technologies, operating system/server management (UNIX/LINUX), network management technologies or tools and application management & support.
- Scripting skills (PHP, Perl, Shell, Java) are an advantage.
- Willing to take ownership and action, customer and solution focused as well as interested in new technologies.
- Team player mentality and a structured work-style with a great attention to detail.
- Good German skills are an advantage.
You are looking for a first opportunity to work hands-on with new, smart technologies, make an early step in your career while developing yourself in an innovation-driven, digitalized environment and become an expert for future market-leading technologies? Then you should keep on reading.
As Junior Network Monitoring & Assurance Engineer you will help to drive the growth of our smart products and ground-breaking technologies within the Service Monitoring Assurance team primarily in the following key areas:
- Ensuring existing services or network monitoring and assurance system solutions in the area of ITC, which are provided to our customers.
- Responsible for incident and Change Management related to the supported assurance tools.
- Performing application and infrastructure analysis and troubleshooting.
- Performing regular maintenance activities, patch/fix installations and application upgrades.
- Supporting in design and deployment of new monitoring and assurance solutions.
Unser AngebotAt KCS we do not just talk - we walk the talk and deliver. In every area. For our customers and employees. For a better world. #wetransformforthebetter
- Perspective – that is our promise: even in uncertain times, we can offer a crisis-proof and secure job with growth prospects in the DACH region - family-run with an agile mindset and flat hierarchies.
- Responsibility – we promote your ideas: we encourage your ideas to grow in an innovative environment as well as you taking ownership of your tasks and our products starting from day one.
- Team spirit – we live it: you like to play in a team? Brilliant: at KCS you will be warmly welcomed in a team full of motivated personalities, in which your commitment and fresh ideas are not only welcome, but explicitly desired.
- Entry with immediate effect, full-time employment in a permanent contract.
- Attractive remuneration – all part of the game: we offer you a fair, market driven remuneration above the applicable Telecommunication-CLA, ranging from EUR 34,000 to EUR 49,000 gross per year and depending on the experience and qualifications you bring along.
Apply now online or via email@example.com and become an industry leading expert in new technologies together with us.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and welcome all applications without regard to age, gender, religious beliefs/ ideology, sexual orientation, ethnicity or national origin.