K-Businesscom unterstützt als Digitalisierungspartner Unternehmen bei der Steigerung der Business Performance und Entwicklung neuer Geschäftsmodelle und agiert dabei als Berater, Systemlieferant und Dienstleistungsanbieter. Das umfangreiche Portfolio umfasst Lösungen für ICT-Infrastruktur, smarte Gebäude-, Medien- und Sicherheitstechnik sowie Outsourcing-Services. Umfassendes Know-how und eine Vielzahl von erfolgreichen Use Cases machen K-Businesscom zum idealen Begleiter bei der digitalen Transformation.
Ihr ProfilSmart masterminds need good skills. Here is what we need and expect from you for being successful together
- Technical university degree or several years of equivalent technical work experience.
- Several years of hands-on experience in Service Monitoring-Tools (experience in Splunk is highly preferred, experience in Nagios, Spectrum, open source is also an advantage)
- Interested in Data Science, Machine Learning, Security, etc.
- Hands-on knowledge in IP networking technologies, operating system/server management (UNIX/LINUX), network management technologies or tools and application management & support
- Scripting skills on any of these languages: Python, PHP, Perl, Shell, Java
- Willing to take ownership and action, with a focus on customer and solutions
- Good English skills are a must, German is a plus
You are looking for an opportunity to work hands-on with new, smart technologies, develop yourself in an innovation-driven, digitalized environment and become an expert for future market-leading technologies? Then you should keep on reading.
As Senior Network/Service Monitoring & Assurance Engineer you will drive the growth of our smart products and ground-breaking technologies within the Service Monitoring Assurance team primarily in the following key areas:
- End 2 End responsibility for the development, maintenance, enhancement and run of the Monitoring solutions, e.g. Splunk
- Ensuring availability of network monitoring and assurance systems (in the area of IT and Network Operations) for our customers
- Performing application and infrastructure analysis and troubleshooting
- Use expert knowledge to guide the strategic direction of the assurance architecture and roadmap
- Technical design of the monitoring and assurance environment
- Define, design and deploy new monitoring and assurance solutions for different technologies
- Perform regular maintenance activities, patch/fix installations and application upgrades
Unser AngebotAt KCS we do not just talk - we walk the talk and deliver. In every area. For our customers and employees. For a better world. #wetransformforthebetter
- Perspective – that is our promise: even in uncertain times, we can offer a crisis-proof and secure job with growth prospects in the DACH region - family-run with an agile mindset and flat hierarchies.
- Responsibility – we promote your ideas: we encourage your ideas to grow in an innovative environment as well as you taking ownership of your tasks and our products starting from day one.
- Team spirit – we live it: you like to play in a team? Brilliant: at KCS you will be warmly welcomed in a team full of motivated personalities, in which your commitment and fresh ideas are not only welcome, but explicitly desired.
- Entry with immediate effect, full-time employment in a permanent contract.
- Attractive remuneration – all part of the game: we offer you a fair, market driven remuneration above the applicable Telecommunication-CLA, ranging from EUR 55,000 to EUR 70,000 gross per year and depending on the experience and qualifications you bring along.
Apply now online or via firstname.lastname@example.org and become an industry leading expert in new technologies together with us.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and welcome all applications without regard to age, gender, religious beliefs/ ideology, sexual orientation, ethnicity or national origin.