K-Businesscom unterstützt als Digitalisierungspartner Unternehmen bei der Steigerung der Business Performance und Entwicklung neuer Geschäftsmodelle und agiert dabei als Berater, Systemlieferant und Dienstleistungsanbieter. Das umfangreiche Portfolio umfasst Lösungen für ICT-Infrastruktur, smarte Gebäude-, Medien- und Sicherheitstechnik sowie Outsourcing-Services. Umfassendes Know-how und eine Vielzahl von erfolgreichen Use Cases machen K-Businesscom zum idealen Begleiter bei der digitalen Transformation.
- Excellent knowledge and command in delivering micro service architectures using Spring / Spring Boot
- Good knowledge of current development trends like Contract First, TDD, CQRS and Continuous Delivery / Deployment
- You are familiar with the concepts of containerization, CaaS with Kubernetes, IaC with Ansible and cloud computing services like Azure
- Good communication, organization skills and empathic acting
- Profound German (C1) and English skills (B2)
- Design and build secure, scalable and resilient end-to-end IoT or AI solutions
- Design and discuss deployment options and considerations together with business representatives and DevOps members
- Work closely with technical product owner, Scrum team and other stakeholders to ensure constant team alignment and continuous improvement
- Build scalable, stateless Cloud architectures with state-of-the-art techniques like Kubernetes and Docker
- Draft and communicate architectural decisions together with the team and evaluate new technologies or products
- Drive innovation and exchange knowledge with other developers and DevOps experts to optimize software development and delivery processes
- Guide and coach other team members in best practices to ensure high quality and maintainable software artifacts
Unser AngebotBe part of a fast growing agile team, working on challenging IoT, Data Science and digitalization projects.
K-Businesscom enables the digital transformation journey of our customers - End-to-end from IoT Sensory to scalable Cloud Applications including Operational Management. That is what makes us unique.
- As a part of a fast-growing team, you'll play an important role in taking K-Businesscom to the next level
- Collaborate with our highly skilled teams of international software engineers across the whole company
- Amazing, talented and international working environment filled with smart and ambitious colleagues
- Exciting, innovative and state of the art office in central Vienna with excellent public connection
- Excellent work-life balance, flexible working hours and home office
- Many benefits like daily restaurant vouchers, daily fruits, coffee, tea, free moving days, free parental leave days
- A minimum gross salary of € 53.000 p.a. (IT-KV) - according to your qualifications and your job experience we are willing to overpay
These satellite offices are established on demand and may be located in Eisenstadt, St. Pölten, Krems, Wiener Neustadt, Amstetten, Rohrbach, Hagenberg, Vöcklabruck or Salzburg.
We attach great importance to equal opportunities and the individual skills of our applicants when filling our positions. As an employer, we value the diversity of our employees in every respect.