K-Businesscom unterstützt als Digitalisierungspartner Unternehmen bei der Steigerung der Business Performance und Entwicklung neuer Geschäftsmodelle und agiert dabei als Berater, Systemlieferant und Dienstleistungsanbieter. Das umfangreiche Portfolio umfasst Lösungen für ICT-Infrastruktur, smarte Gebäude-, Medien- und Sicherheitstechnik sowie Outsourcing-Services. Umfassendes Know-how und eine Vielzahl von erfolgreichen Use Cases machen K-Businesscom zum idealen Begleiter bei der digitalen Transformation.
- Several years of proven experience in designing and leading software projects with strong customer focus
- Expertise in planning and conducting workshops to derive business requirements and discuss design considerations including business impact
- State-of-the-art knowledge in current technology stacks and architectural best practices in the areas of cloud computing, data analytics or IoT
- Know-how in actual software development practices and agile methodologies including Scrum, Kanban or OKRs
- Strong communication & presentation skills of business or technical complex topics and empathic acting
- Profound German and English skills (C1/2)
- End-to-end responsibility for the design, implementation and delivery of innovative IT solutions
- Conception and development of IT architectures solving customer needs in the area of cloud computing, data science and IoT
- Point of contact for the customers: You speak the language of customers and developers
- Development of agile roadmaps and product vision for software projects
- Central authority for the product backlog and the requirements prioritization
- Evaluation of technology trends and their impact to our digitization initiatives or projects
Unser AngebotBe part of a fast growing agile team, working on challenging IoT, Data Science and digitalization projects.
K-Businesscom enables the digital transformation journey of our customers - End-to-end from IoT Sensory to scalable Cloud Applications including Operational Mangement. That is what makes us unique.
- As a part of a fast growing team, you'll play an important role in taking K-Businesscom to the next level
- Collaborate with our highly skilled teams of international software engineers across the whole company
- Amazing, talented and international working environment filled with smart and ambitious colleagues
- Exciting, innovative and state of the art offices
- Many benefits like daily restaurant vouchers, daily fruits, coffee, tea, free moving days, free parental leave days
- Excellent work-life balance, flexible working hours, home office and satellite offices
- A minimum gross salary of € 58.900 p.a. (IT-KV) - according to your qualifications and your job experience we are willing to overpay