request nowrequest now
Meraki as a Service
Meet ever-changing IT requirements with the Meraki cloud networking platform. Robust APIs, an uncomplicated monitoring dashboard and versatile applications support all changes and plans.
- One central management for all platforms: Firewalls, switches, access points, cams, sensors
- Automatic security and firmware updates
- Multiple organizations or units in one interface with search function
- Application Visualization
- Live Topology
Live Status & Monitoring
- Reproducible solutions - templates
- Zero touch deployment, fast rollout
- APIs (interfaces) for third party systems
With Meraki-as-a-Service we offer you
Remote analysis and diagnosis of faults via remote access (Remote)
We take care of rapid troubleshooting by highly qualified KBC technicians via remote access (optional on-site).
Installation and maintenance of technical components on site.
Carrying out software updates as part of the troubleshooting process
We ensure that your platform is always up to date.
Procurement of spare parts and replacement equipment incl. service for exchange (RMA)
We clarify defective components with the manufacturer (RMA) and organize repair acceptance and processing.
Performing standard configuration changes remotely
Our experts perform a defined number of configuration changes (standard changes) via remote access. (Adaptation of parameters on systems or system components)
Rollout of patches to systems and system components
You do not need your own resources to keep track of defined patch cycles and perform rollouts
"In difficult times, it is important to work closely together in a spirit of trust.
The project has been complex and has required a lot of commitment and initiative from all sides ... we are very satisfied with the results so far - especially our students, pupils and teachers as well."
Meraki in action
Our service structure
- 7 branches with more than 700 technicians in Austria
- 2-level support concept: 1st-level service desk
and 2nd-level specialists
- 7x24 on-call service by 2nd-level technicians
with 3rd-level support from the manufacturer (if required)
- Over 70 CMNA certified technicians
(Certified Meraki Networking Associate)
Interested in Meraki-as-a-Service? Leave your contact details here - we will get back to you!