Schilowsky building materials & construction market
Schilowsky Baustoffe & Baufachmarkt?
Schilowsky Baustoffe & Baufachmarkt, founded in 1926, is now run as a family business in the third generation. Schilowsky employs 190 people at four locations. The specialist areas: Building materials, drywall, screed, logistics, professional tools, modern solutions in stone and wood, and garden design. Innovation, future orientation and sustainability are the values on which Schilowsky is built.
Until the joint project with K-Businesscom, A1 was used by Schilowsky as an ISDN provider. As part of the realignment of the company's internal communications, the switch from ISDN to Internet-based communications was an obvious one. Various general system upgrades were also required in this context. As a more efficient alternative to ISDN with A1, K-Businesscom then quickly offered itself as a solution partner for SIP telephony - including provider services. One of the challenges in implementing the project was analyzing the telephone billing of the respective Schilowsky locations.
SIP communication: telephony via data line. With site networking (local, regional, national, international), remote work support / home office connection, integration of all stationary and mobile terminals, comprehensive portfolio of high-performance SIP Pro terminals. Furthermore: Collaboration tools (MS Teams, Cisco Webex), LTE backup
- Consulting, Analysis
- Project management
- Complete solution SIP telecommunication, implementation, "soft migration
- Provider services
- End-to-end support, support
- SIP stands for Session Initiation Protocol. SIP makes the management of telephone communication very flexible thanks to configuration options that are tailored to requirements and cover all locations. The number of voice channels can be freely determined and easily adapted to requirements.
- MS Teams
- Cisco Webex
- Significant reduction in monthly costs
- One bill for all locations
- Billing via minute packages
- Self-service portal for settings and billing
- State-of-the-art Internet-based communications technology
- Investment security thanks to flexible expansion options
- One-stop solution, one contact with comprehensive on-site expertise
- High reliability
- Continuous updates
- Compatibility with other K-Businesscom solutions
We were very careful in our search for a suitable digitization partner and analyzed the supply market in detail. With K-Businesscom, we were particularly impressed by the reliable, highly professional end-to-end support from a single source.
Project management and personal support worked great, and we were able to implement everything on schedule.