Berndorf Band Group?
With more than 90 years of experience and sales of around 100 million euros, the Berndorf Band Group is the world market leader for steel belts and belting systems. The Berndorf Band Group employs around 400 people in Asia, Europe, North and South America.
In traditional companies, there are naturally many heterogeneous processes, systems and applications in IT that have grown over time, become obsolete or out of service. This is no different at the Berndorf Band Group. The question was: How can this situation be changed and a future-proof process and system unification be created? The first step: a Modern Workplace with Share Point intranet to simplify work and task processes.
- Process area: clickable process map, media area with automatic keywording based on artificial intelligence, ticket system for creating and handling user messages
- Onboarding solution for new employees
- Microsoft Share Point
- Microsoft Teams (via Viva Connections)
- State-of-the-art workplace for Berndorf employees
- Simple, targeted communication and collaboration
- Sustainable concept
- Investment and future security
- Long-term partnership
We very quickly chose K-Businesscom as a partner for our Modern Workplace project. We were already convinced with the first draft solution, which dealt intensively with our wishes and requirements. Throughout the project, our partner's conscientiousness, commitment and competence were evident in all areas. We also liked the fact that K-Businesscom has already been awarded Microsoft Partner of the Year twice.