Banner Batterien is an Austrian family-owned company with decades of experience in the production and distribution of starter batteries, industrial batteries, battery accessories and tire balancing weights. With its production facility in Linz-Leonding and a total of around 800 employees, Banner is one of the most modern and environmentally friendly battery plants in Europe and is a partner to major vehicle manufacturers such as BMW, VW and Audi.
Project management, planning for network, security, IT and applications, setup and migration of services, applications and processes, takeover of 13 different IT services. Specific challenges: Takeover of IT services at all 30 Banner locations, changeover during ongoing operations, project completion within one year. 15 to 20 technicians from K-Businesscom were continuously on duty.
- Complete outsourcing of servers, storage, back-ups, Internet and perimeter security to K-Businesscom
- Firewall replacement for Austria and international
- New data center
- Creation of dark fiber connections
- Construction of the basic infrastructure
- Creation of service and process manual
- Migration of virtual machines
- Mail and mailbox migration
- Development of the ticket interface
- K-Businesscom Datacenter
- Microsoft infrastructure
- Citrix terminal services
- Sustainable relief for the company
- Banner can concentrate more on its core business
- Reliable support for the entire IT
- Optimum IT and data security
On the one hand, K-Businesscom is a big player, but on the other hand, it is flexible enough to respond optimally to our needs. What's more, we are privately owned companies - we were simply partners at eye level right from the start. And now that we have outsourced IT to K-Businesscom, I can finally take care of other important digitization issues.